Today we are going to talk about how you can better yourself in training as well as in school, to reach the perfect equilibrium in all your activities.
The first thing that we are going to talk about are two points to take into account, sacrifice and motivation. At the end you will be able to understand that it was worth the sacrifice, especially when you see the end result.
- Organization: You should have a schedule so that you can physically see the times that you can schedule your activities for. This will allow you to have more of an idea of what to expect daily and a schedule for every activity.
- Time is gold: Get ahead of the game when it comes to homework on your free time, this will help when it is time to study, your mind will not be blank. Instead this will help you focus to not only learn but to retain the information you are studying. This will also come in handy when it is time to train, your mind will only be on your training and not on everything else, you can be you’re your homework is done before training.
- Plan B: Always have a backup plan and don’t fall behind. Always remember, you can have a surprise exam, get sick, or any other situation that can always affect your studies, you should always have a plan on how to handle these situations. That way you won’t feel as stressed trying to catch back up to where you should be whether it be in training or your studies.
- Rest: A proper number of hours of sleep is so essential, which is why the recommended number of hours of rest are from 6 to 8 hours. The following day, your body and mind will be in tune with each other and you will be able function at its best during training and studying.
- Commitment: Athletes should feel as if they have and are committed to not only their team, but to their trainers as well. They should have a percentage in their notes and should evaluate their performance in school or in their sport. You should respond with your performance and discipline to be able to gain more experience, medals or trophies, and that way you don’t pay more attention to one thing over the other.
- Minimize time spent on social media: Nowadays, with the boom of technology, put aside the cellphone, video games, and anything that involves you going on the internet. At times, it may be hard to disconnect yourself from all these things, to concentrate, but you need to remember there is a time for everything and your self-discipline is very important to not lose yourself.
- Raise your hand: It is very important that when you feel that you are at a breaking point, you make sure to communicate it to whoever, whether it be your family members or your teachers or trainers. They will do the best they can to help you and will accompany you so that you do not feel like there is too much on your plate, and everything will continue to flow smoothly.
Remember that the most important thing is to never give up: these journeys that you endure will make you feel exhausted, but just as much as the studying does, so does the sport, it helps shape people, their values, character, responsibility, and commitment.In one way or another, they lead a path for our lives and contribute to achieving your goals and purposes.